Green is a well-known royal colour that is inextricably linked to humanity. For decades, man has been drawn to colour for obvious reasons: it serves a variety of functions that are extremely useful to his survival. Green is a very popular colour because it represents balance, nature, spring, and rebirth. It’s a symbol of abundance, newness, and growth. Even the Japanese culture strongly believes in the green colour, as it means eternal life. Therefore, man’s life is intrinsically tied to green, even in the world of arts and interior designs; man’s affinity for green is vividly displayed via the Green Wall Arts (GWA).
Green Wall Arts are thus described as any work of art that incorporates living or preserved green materials such as plants, moss, or ferns. The use of moss, ferns, and other natural elements is used as artwork to produce a natural piece of art that can dramatically transform your environment or house when placed or hung on the wall.
Table of Contents
WHY ARE HUMANS FOND OF THE GREEN COLOUR?
For various reasons, humans are drawn to the green colour based on the following:
- It draws us closer to the natural world
- It generates a relaxing atmosphere that boosts our mental health and creativity.
- The hue of nutritious, green veggies is beneficial to our minds and bodies.
- Green is often associated with life, rejuvenation, nature, and energy, and this is connected with growth, harmony, freshness, safety, fertility, and the environment.
BENEFITS OF HANGING GREEN WALL ARTS IN THE HOME
It Makes a Fantastic First Impression:
How many of your friends own a piece of green wall art? It’s possible that you won’t be able to name one. That’s why green is so incredible on your wall. Green art can be displayed on your wall to create a big impression on your guests. Consider how happy your guests will be when they arrive at your home and see something unique since the green wall art is amazing. It aids in establishing and reinforcing your individuality.
It Aids in the Improvement of Mental Wellness:
A lot of people believe that green is a natural mood enhancer. They also show how art can help people avoid despair and increase productivity. It can boost your focus and attention.
Green Wall Arts Have A lot of Visual Appeals.
By creating enticing and inviting spaces, living green walls make a stunning statement. The plants in the walls serve as a natural air-filtration system that building inhabitants may enjoy, and they are equally spectacular in look as they are purveyors of good health. Visitors are greeted by a beautiful green environment and enjoy the relaxing effects of being surrounded by so much greenery.
Improved Air Quality:
Living green walls act as natural air filters, resulting in a cleaner, more energizing atmosphere that promotes better health and productivity. People are frequently exposed to air pollutants such as formaldehyde, carbon monoxide, volatile organic compounds.
Lowering Cost of Energy:
The inside and exterior living green walls use a mechanism called “evapotranspiration” to cool the air during the hot summer months. The added benefit of building insulation during the winter months lowers energy expenses for heating the building. Exterior living green walls can lower wall surface temperatures by up to 50 degrees Fahrenheit, saving energy and money on air conditioning.
CHARACTERISTICS OF GREEN WALL ARTS
- Green wall plants, like other plants, photosynthesize. That is, they synthesize oxygen and carbohydrates from sunlight, water, and carbon dioxide. This mechanism removes toxic carbon dioxide from the air while also releasing the oxygen that we require.
- Green Walls are a cutting-edge design and can be installed safely on practically any structure indoors and outdoors. They make a bold statement while also providing a warm and inviting environment for friends and visitors.
Whether you wish to update your home or add flair to your living room, including green wall arts will alter your naked walls, and you’ll have to say goodbye to drab walls.